Santa Barbara Show

This is the New Horizon Orchids Public Forum.
sabredance2

Santa Barbara Show

Post by sabredance2 »

Remarkable, truly remarkable! The organizers of this year's show have showcased exemplary leadership, elevating the conventional orchid exhibition from static displays to a dynamic and vibrant event. Consider these announcements:
For three hours you can explore the massive exhibit, take pictures of your favorite orchids, and enjoy drinks and music. The Orchids After Dark event will feature an after-hours vibe with enhanced lighting, cash bar and DJ.

Immerse yourself in yoga and a sound bath amongst the serenity of orchids at the Santa Barbara International Orchid Show. Join Emma, the founder of Santa Barbara Beach Yoga, and Danielle Elese, local sound healer, for this very special event. The evening begins with 45 minutes all levels peaceful yet invigorating yoga flow to harmonize body, breath and soul. After yoga, the focus shits to the Immersive South Bath with signature yoga headphones for a journey inward while connecting to the spirit and vibrancy of the orchids.
I understand Lauris Rose is the driving force behind these groundbreaking initiatives, my hat off to her for her energy and commitment to ensure this iconic event remains relevant in an ever evolving modern world. And, I hear Andy was the very first booking for the Yoga class, demonstrating the resonance of these new activities.
MrCym

Re: Santa Barbara Show

Post by MrCym »

Not in my wildest nightmare!
But l must add, this teaser will likely attract a very different bunch to the typical orchid groupies….
Gary S

Post by Gary S »

I would say Andy would more likely attend the Orchids After Dark event.
sabredance2

Post by sabredance2 »

this teaser will likely attract a very different bunch to the typical orchid groupies….
Dare I say, a much younger cohort.
SARC

Post by SARC »

Sabre if the next registered cross from NHO is Downward Dog, I'm blaming you!
sabredance2

Post by sabredance2 »

Brilliant idea, a new spectrum of registrations.
MrCym

Post by MrCym »

Woof!