A warning for any Australian readers!

This is the New Horizon Orchids Public Forum.
MrCym

A warning for any Australian readers!

Post by MrCym »

Friends, if you come into contact with one (fat slob) Stephen Stebbing from Orchids on Newbold, run away as fast as you can! He is a total fraud. I came across him when he showed a clone of Cali Night ´Geyserland´he´d bought from Kevin Butler under a bogus varietal name. I finally found enough time to do a scan of his website today and the assortment of total rubbish he is offering verges on the appalling! He can´t spell, he cannot give correct species names and all in all, he is disgrace to the Australian Cym world. If you think his pirated clones are bad, take a look at his seedling crosses. Hell, I know 12 year-olds who could do better. You have been warned, please save your hard-earned and don´t patronize this junkyard!
wolfman

Re: A warning for any Australian readers!

Post by wolfman »

Well, I only had one experience with OoN, and that was when he sold me some Dockrillias ex George Dimos’ breeding. The plantlets I received & paid quite some money for were so small that even 2 years later they have not made any significant progress. OoN does the aseptic sowing for George, and I believe what happens is that they can keep the gritty, not well growing ones for free, and the subsequently sell the mongrels with quite some fanfare.

Not recommended to buy there !
MrCym

Post by MrCym »

I´d like to kick his fat ass right out of the genuine orchid trade!
Gary S

Post by Gary S »

You don't have to warn me about him Andy, overpriced, undersized seedlings and very expensive postage that he makes a profit on as well.